[TYPO3-commerce] tx_commerce_baskets is emptied when fe-cache is cleared

Claudius Heitz typo3 at heitz.info
Wed Sep 3 09:34:48 CEST 2008

Hi List,

I just observed the same problem in my commerce-installation:

the basket of a customer (not logged in as fe_user) was emptied when
fe-cache was cleared.

I tried it 2 or 3 times with the same effect, but now it suddenly
stopped to behave like this. So I cannot reproduce this error anymore.

Mhmmm, strange.

(commerce as svn version from 13.7.2008, Typo3 4.2.1)

Greetings
Claudius