[TYPO3-commerce] non-existing articles in drop down

Morten Olesen mo at idefa.dk
Mon Oct 27 14:41:35 CET 2008

Hi Barbara,

There are quite a few bugs currently with the dropdowns, but what your
describing should work "out of the box" as it were. Have you tried
clearing the cache(s) ?

When you choose eg. size does the page reload?
If it does not then that is your problem the solution is found a few
mails down from this one in a thread with the title "allArticles=0
DropDown not working"

/Morten Olesen