[TYPO3-commerce] Attribute Select shows only first letter of the attributes

Morten Olesen mo at idefa.dk
Mon Oct 27 08:28:59 CET 2008

Hi Alexander,

It's a known bug, that is scheduled to be fixed with the release of
0.11.0 ( see issue #1807 )

if your looking for the technical reason you could search this list for
posts with the title "Attribute names with allArticles=0"

I've submitted a patch for the problem, that you can use as inspiration
to fix it locally - I'm almost certain it no longer applies cleanly

/Morten Olesen