[TYPO3-commerce] Link to product detail not working

Barbara Wijbenga bwijbenga at chello.nl
Mon Oct 20 11:53:44 CEST 2008

The server I'm using for this site is indeed a Windows server. I changed the
value in php.ini and restarted Apache, but that didn't work. Probably some
cache problem. When I remove the amp; manually, the url does work, so my
original problem is solved.

Thanks guys :)
Barbara

"Falk Kühnel" <fk at cogitatio.de> schreef in bericht