[TYPO3-commerce] Link to product detail not working

Morten Olesen mo at idefa.dk
Mon Oct 20 10:21:45 CEST 2008

Hi Barbara,

Unless thos & are an artifact of your mail program that seems to be
where the problem lies ( and conciderign that the cHash has a regulare &
I think it isn't )

I tested the url with the following browsers;

Firefox 3.0 (with noscript) - noscript seems to think it's a cross site
scripting hack and blocks the request.

Opera 9.52 Shows the default categori list

Internet explorer 6.0 ( emulated via wine ) also shows the default
categori list

if you replace the &'s in the url with &'s Im fairly sure it should
work.

I belive it caused by a typo3 trying to make xml/strict content ( but
why isn't the cHash amp encoded then? ) but that is outside of my field
of expertise :)

/Morten Olesen