[TYPO3-commerce] Link to Detailview

Christian christian at typo3journal.info
Tue Oct 14 16:27:28 CEST 2008

Hi Robert,
Here is what I did to add a link to single view on the articles images.
It might help you.
You can use t3lib_div::debug($pObj); for debug

// Building link for article singleView
$typoLinkConf = array();
$typoLinkConf['parameter'] = $pObj->conf['overridePid'];
$typoLinkConf['useCacheHash'] = 1;
$typoLinkConf['additionalParams'] = '&' . $pObj->prefixId . '[showUid]='
. $article->ux_data_article['uid_product'];
$markerArray["ARTICLE_IMAGES"]=
$pObj->cObj->typoLink($markerArray["ARTICLE_IMAGES"],$typoLinkConf);

Christian