[TYPO3-commerce] Couple of Questions !

Idar Creative mail at idar.nl
Thu Nov 20 20:58:46 CET 2008

Hi List,
I hav a couple of questions!

1)  How can i remove the link around the producttitle, in the basket
listview (the link points to to detail page of the product)

2) How to prefill teh value (articleamount) in the input box in de product
listview?
   plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.defaultArticleAmount=1
   didn't work!

3) When I click on "Checkout" in my basketpage, if gives me a error that no
order was submitted, so there is no checkout possible.But the basket
contains items ??

Thanks in advanced!

Met groet,

Idar Sprock