[TYPO3-commerce] commerce-coupons - avoid combination of coupons

Ralf Merz ralf.merz at heindl.de
Wed Nov 12 16:24:35 CET 2008

Hi Claudius,

first of all sorry for that i can give answers so late.
There´s no possibility to setup commerce_coupons to only allow one coupon.

But I´ve an idea for a workaround:
The coupons are of "new" article types: 4,5,6

So maybe you can use the commerce basket hook to check if an article of
types 4,5 or 6 is already in the basket and then dissallow the caching
of the coupon.
Just an idea, hope it helps.

Regards
Ralf

Claudius Heitz schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I played around with commerce-coupons. Thanks for this extension to all
> who developed it.
>
> I've got a question:
> Is it possible to avoid the combination of several coupons in checkout?
>
> At the moment, all enabled coupons can be used in combination.
>

> Regards
> Claudius

Greetings
Ralf Merz