[TYPO3-commerce] Checkout when logged in as front-end user

Mark Kuiphuis mark at markyourweb.com
Wed Nov 5 23:24:45 CET 2008

Hi Ingo

Ingo Schmitt wrote:
> Hi Mark
>
> [..]
>>
>> I'm using:
>>
>> - Typo3 v4.2.1
>> - Commerce 0.9.7
>
> any other extension (fe_userrelated sr_feuser_register..)
>

>> Thanks, Mark
>>
>> P.S. I'm heading home now....evening in Australia....and unfortunately
>> no internet at home (yet), but will be back tomorrow morning....
>
> So, this is for your morning shift :-)
>
> ingo
>

> Mit freundlichen Gruessen

Yeah, and the morning shift it is...just after 8 in the morning....

Nope, no other extensions. Although RealURL has been installed with a
very basic setup. I'll try to disable RealURL to see what happens.
(Just tested without RealURL, but still doesn't work).

Although this is still a test site for us, we would like to know if we
can gain enough knowledge about the system to make it more easy to
implement it in future shops.

I thought it would be nice that if you are a new user you can just go
through the whole checkout process. Then a new user is created with a
username/password combination.
The next time this person wants to order something from the shop, he/she
can login with the details he got by email. But then the checkout
process doesn't work anymore.

My Typoscript for pi3 is:

# checkout
plugin.tx_commerce_pi3 {
	adminmail {
		from = shop at email.com
		from_name = Shop Name
		mailto = info at email.com
		showCurrency = 1
		templateFile = {$templatePathCommerce}checkout_adminmail.tmpl
	}
	usermail {
		from = info at email.com
		from_name = Shop Name
		showCurrency = 1
		templateFile = {$templatePathCommerce}checkout_usermail.tmpl
	}
	templateFile = {$templatePathCommerce}checkout.tmpl
	addressMgmPid = 23
	createNewUsers = 0
	addressPid = 32
}

templateFile = ...... is on one line...Thunderbird seems to crop the
text here.

Thanks,

Mark Kuiphuis