[TYPO3-commerce] new fields for prices

altoplan - Marco Schwarz ms at altoplan.de
Fri May 30 12:47:37 CEST 2008

Hi list,
I am working on a project for a publishing house und would like to extend
the prices, because I need german Euro, austrian Euro and swiss Franken
prices. I tried to do this by creating my own extension, extending the table
tx_commerce_article_prices. The table is extended after I install the
extension but the new fields are not shown in the flexform articles/prices.

I extended the tx_commerce_products table with my one extension before and
that worked fine, even the flexforms. Has anybody an idea why this does not
work for the prices?

Thanks for any hints in advance

Marco

--