[TYPO3-commerce] Stock handling

Pascal Cramer pascal at NOSPAMroguesheep.nl
Thu May 29 14:36:01 CEST 2008

 From the manual:

---
the same  you have to check in the method “load_articles” of the class
“lib/class.tx_commerce_product.php”
---

so I changed the load_articles function the part
----
             $this->articles[$article_uid]=new
tx_commerce_article($article_uid,$this->lang_uid);
           $this->articles[$article_uid]->load_data();
----

into

----
   $this->articles[$article_uid]=t3lib_div::makeInstance('tx_commerce_article');
   $this->articles[$article_uid]->init($article_uid,$this->lang_uid);
           $this->articles[$article_uid]->load_data();
----

If the Commerce team is reading this little thread: is this orignal code a
possible bug and should this be reported and changed?

Regards,
Pascal