[TYPO3-commerce] Commerce developer Workshop

Ingo Schmitt spam at marketing-factory.de
Wed May 28 12:47:07 CEST 2008

Hi,

we are planing to have a commerce developer workshop at the weekend
28/29 june in Düsseldorf, Germany. During this workshop, we want to
implement new features into commerce, help with problems with commerce
and dig deeper into the commerce code.

The wokshop will start Saturday at 1000 and will finish Sunday 1700, we
have special rates at a hotel near by or office.

If you are interested in joining us, please give uns a private mail at
team(@)typo3-commerce(dot)org.

Best regards

Ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung