[TYPO3-commerce] listview skips products

Pascal Cramer pascal at NOSPAMroguesheep.nl
Wed May 21 15:24:01 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I've just started out with my first commerce project and slowly I am getting the
shop organised.
However, there is strange thing happening: the product list of a category skips
every second product.
If ,for example, I have the following products in my shop/category (in this order):
  product 1
  product 2
  product 3
  product 4
  product 5
  product 6

the listview only shows
  product 1
  product 3
  product 5

I am working with 4.1.6 and Commerce 0.9.4 have used the example TS template as
specified in the wiki:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Commerce

Does anybody have a clue as to what can be causing this strange behaviour?

Tia
Pascal