[TYPO3-commerce] Link over RTE to product / article

Arno Pfeuffer arno.pfeuffer at gmx.net
Thu May 8 20:35:30 CEST 2008

Hi,
I want to link a text in the RTE to an article / product, but I don't
know how. Normaly I can set a link in the RTE over the link button to a
page or a pagecontent. So when I use the link button, the pop up will
oben and I see the tree of my page. On the end I find the commerce
folders. So I thought her I find the entrys of my commerce extension an
i can link it - but it don't work. How is the way to do that? Maybe I am
blind at the moment so I net help.
Thanks