[TYPO3-commerce] Server to Server communication for finishing the order

Josef Stich j.stich at bee4me.net
Tue May 6 18:54:16 CEST 2008

Hi,

for my payment provider I send the user to an external site to do the
actual payment. The user is then sent back and the order is finished.

My payment provider also calls my server in the background to tell if
the payment was successful in case the user is not redirected back to my
site.

1. User is redirected to the external site.
2. User finishes payment.
3. Payment provider calls my server in the background.
4. User gets redirected to my site.

So if all steps work, the user comes back to my site, all session
information is available (basket, addresses, etc.) and the order is
finished in pi3.

But when it only comes to step 3 I don't have the session information
automatically.

Is there a way in commerce to finish the order in step 3 or would I have
to finish it manually (restoring the session, setting all objects
(basket, products, articles, addresses), creating an entry in the orders
table, sending out the mails,...)

Thanks,
Josef