[TYPO3-commerce] Payment extension Eurocashnet

till hess th at intersales.de
Mon Mar 31 16:29:06 CEST 2008

We are writing a payment extension for commerce using Eurocash-Net als
Provider/Acquirer.
In our extension we call Eurocash via URL and GET-parameters, Eurocash
calls us back using a preconfigured URL.
We are not clear on what the page Eurocash calls in case of successful
payment should contain - we have been using the normal checkout plugin
and hookup via hasSpecialFinishingForm().
If we do it like this nothing happens - tx_commerce just asks for the
checkout data again so no further processing happens.
So the question is how do we enter commerce again in case of successful
payment to finish the process? Thanks for your help.

interSales AG Internet Commerce
Till Heß