[TYPO3-commerce] No ACT or CUR in Menu

Ralf Merz ralf.merz at heindl.de
Fri Mar 28 14:10:13 CET 2008

Hi Arno,

I don´t know the reaseon, but I use "allWrap" instead of
"wrapItemAndSub" in NO an ACT. E.g:
   1.NO.allWrap = <li>|</li>
   1.ACT = 1
   1.ACT.allWrap = <li class="act">|<li>
For me, it works, maybe for you, too.

If it doesn´t work, you could also try to add the class="act" to your
a-tag with
1.ACT.aTagParams = class="act"

... just an idea.

Regards,
Ralf Merz

Arno Pfeuffer schrieb:
> Hi,
> I try to build up a menu and with the follwing code it works:
>
> temp.sNav = HMENU
> temp.sNav {
>         special = userfunction
>         special.userFunc = user_tx_commerce_catmenu_pub->init
>         special {
>                 category = {$plugin.tx_commerce_lib.catUid}
>                 showProducts = 1
>                 overridePid = {$plugin.tx_commerce_lib.overridePid}
>         }
>
>         1 = TMENU
>         1 {
>                 wrap = <ul class="mainmenu">|</ul>
>                 itemArrayProcFunc = user_tx_commerce_catmenu_pub->clear
>                 expAll = 1
>                 noBlur = 1
>                 NO.wrapItemAndSub = <li>|</li>
>                 ACT = 1
>                 ACT.wrapItemAndSub = <li class="act">|</li>
>         }
>
>         2 < .1
>         3 < .1
> }
>
> The only problem ist the ACT (or CUR) state. This will not wraped in the
> FE.
> Does anyone know, where the problem is?

Greetings
Ralf Merz