[TYPO3-commerce] Checkout through SSL

David Toshack david at vaultin.com
Tue Mar 18 05:52:18 CET 2008

Christian Welzel wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> i tried to use EXT:https_enforcer to redirect my customers to a https
> version of the checkout process. Unfortunately my ssl only works through
> a ssl proxy (https://ssl.host/mydomain.de/...) . So the cookie of the
> session gets lost, as soon as i switch the pages and the content of the
> basket is not available anymore.
>
> Does someone has a solution for this problem?

Hi Christian,

Unfortunately the same problem occurs when the only thing that is
different is the 's' in https.

To get around this I just run the whole shop in https.

Probably not a good solution if your whole shop runs on an arbitrary
domain name. Its not ideal but maybe you could create a frameset for the
shop. But yeah ... unfortunately the same problem occurs with _exactly_
the same URL through SSL.

Cheers,
David