[TYPO3-commerce] delivery cost on weight and percental discount

Mon Mar 17 15:51:42 CET 2008

Hi Robert,
> hi list,
>
> your help is much needed!
>
> My current project has 2 primary requirements:
>
> 1. Delivery costs depending on weight like:
>
> 0 kg -  1 kg =  3.00
> 5 kg -  5 kg = 10.00
> 5 kg - 10 kg = 50.00

You can use the sepcific hooks for recalculating the price for this
issue. We have implemented something similar based on an attribute value
for the weight.

> 2. A discount in percent for a specified usergroup
>
> this must be calculated from net amount!

You could here also use a hook for the calculation of the price,
regarding the usergroup or you could just add different prices in the
backend for specific usergroups.

Best regards

Ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung