[TYPO3-commerce] question about new PAYMENT article

Thibaut van de Mortel tibo at goutemesdisques.com
Wed Mar 12 16:51:57 CET 2008

Hello Bas,
I am not sure at all about where the problem comes from. But I also did
an extension for the Ogone payment service, and I'm not using all the
hooks you use. I actually only use the "finishIt" hook and i don't
understand why you need the "init" and "main" hooks for the payment.

Maybe the fact that you use those two hooks kind of "overwrites" normal
behaviour? I don't know.

Anyway, as you already know, the prepayment is defined like this by
default in Commerce's ext_localconf.php :

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF'][COMMERCE_EXTkey]['SYSPRODUCTS']['PAYMENT']['types']['prepayment']
= array (
	'path' => PATH_txcommerce
.'payment/class.tx_commerce_payment_prepayment.php',
	'class' => 'tx_commerce_payment_prepayment',
	'type'=>PAYMENTArticleType,
);

I wonder what happens that overwrites that.

Regards,
tibo