[TYPO3-commerce] Safari Problems selecting payment

Sebastian Stanger typo3 at stanger.org
Mon Mar 3 10:04:05 CET 2008

Hi commerce-guys,

we face a strange problem at the moment.
We are using commerce with the current version from SVN in our
development-system and an older version (~6 weeks) in our live-system.

When going into the basket and selecting the payment-method with Safari
Browser, the browser is redirected to the root-page.

With Firefox and IE, this problem does not occur. It seems to be a
JavaScript problem.
Did anybody come across this problem as well and has maybe a solution
ready for this?

Thank you very much in advance,

Sebastian