[TYPO3-commerce] Results of the TYPO3 Commerce workshop

Ingo Schmitt spam at marketing-factory.de
Sun Jun 29 19:04:45 CEST 2008

Hi List,

yesterday and today the typo3 commerce workshop took place at the
Marketing Factory in Düsseldorf. All together 15 attendees shared their
   knowledge of TYPO3 Commerce and worked on patches and bugfixes. A
documentation team was working on a documentation and some new features
where implemented in Commerce.

We do have now a version with a lot of new features in the SVN, the
nightly build will be available tomorrow. So, please check out the new
version and check all the fixes.

As soon we have an successfull translation to forge.typo3.org, we will
release a RC for the next version.

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung