[TYPO3-commerce] No single view link from product list?

Michael Stenskjær Christensen michael at stenskjaer.dk
Sat Jun 28 12:27:13 CEST 2008

Hi list!

I'm setting up an installation of commerce and I'm having problems
creating af single view feature.
I had expected that every producttitle in the list view would be a
link to a single view of the specific product, but how do I make that
work? At the moment, there are no linkfeatures at all in the product
list (except the "submit" button).
I haven't been able to find anything on this in either the
documentation or in the lists, so maybe my problem or mistake is just
so trivial, that no one else has encountered it - but can you help me?

Thanks in advance!
Michael Christensen