[TYPO3-commerce] Attribute names with allArticles=0

Morten Olesen mo at idefa.dk
Fri Jun 20 23:42:19 CEST 2008

Hi,

I currently have fixed ( only interesting for allarticles=0 mode ):

* Attribute values are now shown properly with full value names in the
drop downs
* In list view only the product you are changing values on will change
it's drop down and article - the others will display the default ( first
article )
* The dropdowns will now show the proper attribute values for the
selected article in the drop downs, even when the user haven't yet
selected anything ( in this case the default/first article's value is
being shown - as this is also the article whoms price, stock, etc we are
showing in this case)

The changes are all confined to the pi1 plugin and are in relative few
lines - question is in which format do you prefer it? ( the changes are
against svn 9320 which as of the time of this writing is the latest
version )

/Morten Olesen