[TYPO3-commerce] Teaser and image in the list view

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Tue Jun 17 09:49:45 CEST 2008

Hi!

It is possible to configure the commerce so, that the the descritpion and the image should appear in list view? Actually if I fill the description and I upload az image, these content appears only in the "single" view, but not in "list" view.
I know there is the teaser image and teaser field for this purpose, but I don't like to upload two images for every product and write separate teaser and description?

Gabor