[TYPO3-commerce] Broken html generated

Ingo Schmitt spam at marketing-factory.de
Fri Jun 13 17:36:40 CEST 2008

Morten,

thank you for you post. Since I'm not firm with this area of the Code
(Work was done by Volker), it would be great if you could post a bug in
tracker. So we could check it at the commerce workshop.

Thanks

ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung