[TYPO3-commerce] bug tracker entries...

Ingo Schmitt spam at marketing-factory.de
Mon Jun 2 18:11:13 CEST 2008

Hi Heiko,

> Hi Ingo et. all.,
>
> a few days ago I posted some entries in the bug tracker including solution
> and some feature wishes as well - 0008535, 0008536, 0008538, 0008541.
> Till now they do not seem to be assigned nor noticed.
> But maybe I'm just a bit too impatient...

sometimes it just takes a bit time, to have a bit spare time for
commerce. So, in this case it took 2 workdays, i think this is pretty
good :-)

> How could I accelerate the realization of the feature wishes apart from
> sponsering - which I already offered?

I had a look at the feature wishes, and I also have given an estimation
for the workload. All together I think we will have at least 2 to 2.5
days of work. So, if you want to have these features implemented, you
should try to raise the sponsoring to 5000% of what you have offered ;-).

But I do think these features are quite interesting, do you have
companies in mind, who will also do sponsoring on these jobs? Are you
interested in organizing the needed amount from other interested
companies? Are you interested in by doing by you own?

Best regards...

Ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung