[TYPO3-commerce] Multilanguage problem

Ingo Schmitt spam at marketing-factory.de
Thu Jul 31 11:48:03 CEST 2008

Hi Tom.
> Hi,
>
> It seems that a multilanguage setup with the Commerce is not realy a few
> clicks a way :-)
>
> I discovered a porblem in the back end. As soon as my langauage is changed
> of a category, product or article it gets removed form the back view. You
> need to set the sys_language_uid filed back to 0  to "see" it again.
>
> Anybody any idea about this one ??
> Or does anybody knows where the backend DB call is made, to do my own
> debugging...

You have to create a language version by localizing the category or
products. It's basically the same with pages, where you define the page
title per page in a default language (UID=0) and create translations.

Only use the category module to translate, not the list module!

ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung