[TYPO3-commerce] additional fields in checkout

Sun Jul 20 22:54:52 CEST 2008

Hi Claudius,

I experimented with this possibility end of last year already
and wrote a kind of tutorial for all here in the list.
Please search the list entries of november/december 2007
for subject 'additional address form fields'.

Hope to see you at the next user group meeting 28.7.2008.

greetings
Heiko Hänsge

------------ Original-Nachricht ------------