[TYPO3-commerce] commerce article problem

Czibolya Csaba nol at freemail.hu
Tue Jul 1 13:54:31 CEST 2008

Hello!

I have a side, that typo3-al I prepared it and inside this now make a
commerce.
found an rather interesting and according to me gross error. I recorded
a product then for it more articles to what I provided a separate
attribute.
for example:
product
- article1
- article2
- article3

these are seen totally well in the web department store, on the other
hand when the man proceeds already, onto invoicing the product shows
only already there then the articles not. this burns on the other hand
disturbing. though this situation the e-mail what he sends out, that the
product shows only the article not.