[TYPO3-commerce] Display just certain Attributes

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Mon Feb 4 12:42:35 CET 2008

And hi again,

> Why the frontend output isn't affected in any way, when i make changes
> in the extension code?
> Has it something to do with caching? If yes which caching?

yes, the output of commerce is normally cached (as far as I remember).
For development you should change the object type of
plugin.tx_commerce_pi1 to USER_INT (as well as every other module that
you like to modify).

Another way would be to enable the admin panel in FE and that the 'no
caching' flag there, but USER_INT will be a bit faster, as the rest of
the page can be cached.

--
Greetings,
Franz