[TYPO3-commerce] Display just certain Attributes

Matthias Burgis matze at detox-music.de
Mon Feb 4 12:29:21 CET 2008

Thanks for your help, but it delievers no results except in the template
files, where the markers a called.
A search for ATTRIBUTES lead me to class.tx_commerce_pibase.php but
there are no editable sql-statements.

Maybe you'll find some time for digging the source.
Would be very nice :-)

Thanks again
Matthias