[TYPO3-commerce] Multile images on category

Brian Bendtsen nightowl at galnet.dk
Fri Feb 1 12:24:21 CET 2008

Hi

I found this TS in this group concerning multiple images per product and it works fine

lib.tx_commerce.products.fields {

  images >
  images = stdWrap
  images {
    setContentToCurrent = 1
    split {
        token = ,
        # configuring optionSplit - the first record should
        # use rendering 1 which is a big image, every
        # other following record should use rendering 2
        cObjNum = 1||2

        # big image
        1.10 = IMAGE
        1.10 {
            file {
                import = uploads/tx_commerce/
                import.current = 1
                maxW = 250
            }
            imageLinkWrap < tt_content.image.20.1.imageLinkWrap
            imageLinkWrap.enable >
            imageLinkWrap.enable = 1
            wrap = |<br />
        }

        # small image
        2 < .1
        2.10.file {
            width = 60c
            height = 60c
            maxW = 60
            maxH = 60
            ext = jpg
        }
        2.10.wrap >
    }
  }
  teaserimages >
  teaserimages < .images
  teaserimages {
    # only render 1 image, to limit the optionsplit to 1
    split.max = 1
    split.1.10 {
        # alter rendering for teaser image
        file {
            width = 140m
            height = 105m
            maxW = 140
            maxH = 105
        }
        wrap >
        # don't apply clickenlarge
        imageLinkWrap >
    }
  }
}

I would also like to be able to display multiple images per category and therefore added this to my TS:

plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.listView {
    categories.fields.images < .products.fields.teaserimages
}

But it has no effect, if I add more than one image to a category no image(s) is shown.

/BB