[TYPO3-commerce] Version 0.11.3 in SVN

Ingo Schmitt spam at marketing-factory.de
Tue Dec 30 18:15:29 CET 2008

Hi List,

after two days of patching new features to the commerce core, I've just
commited Version 0.11.3 to the SVN. This cersion includes:

* Simple View (IRRE for Articles)+
* Prices use IRRE
* Access Rights to Commerce Categories
* Versioning and Workspaces
* Link-Picker for Links and RTE
* Improved Commerce Tree (faster!)

please see the complete changelog at
http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/show/extension-commerce

!!!If you are updating form an older version, you must use the Update
Drop-Down in the Extension-Manager to update your records to use the new
Tree and the other new features!!!

Please report Bugs at the forge issue tracker.

In the next day, I'll check the missing patches and bugs at forge and
from the mailinglist and will commit them to the core.

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung