[TYPO3-commerce] tx_commerce ###ADDRESS_FORM_BACK### not rendered !

Idar Creative mail at idar.nl
Thu Dec 18 13:20:33 CET 2008

Hi Morton, you're absolutely right!

My apologies for the inconvience.(Also to the rest of the subscribers)
(du ma meget undskylde)

See it as a act of lunacy and dispair.

I know it's christmas season and i'm also very busy trying to get this
commerce project running before 1 jan 2009.
But every time  it comes with problems/issues that I can't resolve.
And there isn't any good documentation whatsoever on the Internet!

I won't do it again!
But still needs the answers to my questions ;)

Happy Holidays,

Idar

Message: 2