[TYPO3-commerce] tx_commerce ###ADDRESS_FORM_BACK### not rendered !

Morten Olesen mo at idefa.dk
Thu Dec 18 08:22:35 CET 2008

Hi Idar,

This is Christmas - perhaps the busiest time of year, so when I do find
a moment to check the mailing list seeing it spammed with the same
questions over and over by you really does not give much incentive to help.
I cannot help but wonder what you hoped to achieve by such a blatant
breach of netiquette.

/Morten Olesen