[TYPO3-commerce] accessing product from rte

Ingo Schmitt spam at marketing-factory.de
Mon Dec 15 07:05:41 CET 2008

Hi,

in the current TER Version and in the Current SVN Version this is not
possible. We are working on version 0.11.x for SVN, where this feature
will be included. As I'm currently very busy, this version will be
available shortly after Christmas.

Best regards

ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung