[TYPO3-commerce] TYPO3-project-commerce Digest, Vol 23, Issue 5

Jörg Leshel j.leshel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 11:46:14 CET 2008

Hello everybody,

In the category view I want the header of single the products list just to
be shown if there are products available.
So in TS "hideProductsInList" should be 0
At the moment the table cells for the header are hardcoded in the default
template.
The list is no stdWrap so I couldn't figure out how to prepend something to
the list or how to wrap it into the table via TS

In class.tx_commerce_pibase.php shouldn't there be something like? Or who
wants just a headline without products below it in his shop?

        if(!$this->conf['hideProductsInList']){

            if($this->category_products){
              $markerArray['SUBPART_CATEGORY_ITEMS_LISTVIEW_HEADER'] =
$this->renderHeaderForProductsList(...);
            }

            # Write the current page to The session to have a back to last
product link

$GLOBALS["TSFE"]->fe_user->setKey('ses','tx_commerce_lastproducturl',$this->pi_linkTP_keepPIvars_url());
            $markerArray['SUBPART_CATEGORY_ITEMS_LISTVIEW'] =
$this->conf['templateMarker.']['categoryProductListIterations']
$this->renderProductsForList($this->category_products,$this->conf['templateMarker.']['categoryProductList.'],$this->conf['templateMarker.']['categoryProductListIterations']);
        }

Maybe I am wrong and somebody knows a way to solve this in TS

regards

Jörg