[TYPO3-commerce] How to use class.tx_commerce_payment_debit.php?

Dennis Michalski dennis.michalski at newroom-media.de
Wed Dec 3 14:32:37 CET 2008

Hi Wolfgang,

I managed to get the debit payment working to the same point as you
describe it. Have you managed to get on from that point?

I just need to have the bank information stored in the db to do the
debit payment manually afterwards but I just don't know how to solve the
problem.

This thread

http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-project-commerce/2007-February/000093.html

sounds like the debit module should be working in general. Has anyone a
working version of the debit module? Any help would be much appreciated!

Greetings

Dennis