[TYPO3-commerce] New to Commerce? Can't show productss

Timothy Ding iolabs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 19:25:50 CEST 2008

Hi Simon,

verify that Simple Mode for products [simpleMode] in extension setting
is checked.

the tree should look something like this
Product Catalog
       Women
               Shoes <-- catagory
                 Shoes1 <--- product
                   Shoes1 <---  product price
               Clothes <--- catagory
                Clothes1 <-- product
                    clothes1< --- product price

i would reinstall the extension again if it still does not work.

HTH
Tim