[TYPO3-commerce] New to Commerce? Can't show productss

Simon Eljær Hansen seh at mentor-it.dk
Fri Aug 29 09:49:55 CEST 2008

Christian:
  i have a product, and a article under it, with at least one attr. and
i had that before to. so thats no changes.

Pascal:
I have not seen the doku before, and it helped me alot and my backend is
set up correct following this
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Commerce#Install_the_static_template,
and forward.

Timoty Ding:
I've tried that too, and it does not work either.