[TYPO3-commerce] New to Commerce? Can't show productss

Pascal Cramer pascal at NOSPAMroguesheep.nl
Thu Aug 28 19:19:13 CEST 2008

Hi Simon

did you also add the static template in your root page?
This had me searching frantically when no products would show up.
Also add at least one  article to your product as Christian suggested.
If you only have one article per product, you can set the 'Simple Mode for
products [simpleMode]'.

Be patient about the documentation, they are still busy developing. You should
be able to succeed with the docs and texts available, I managed too ;-)
Have you seen this page:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Commerce

Regards,
Pascal