[TYPO3-commerce] T3X_commerce-latest-*.t3x - how to get the latest version of commerce?

Pascal Cramer pascal at NOSPAMroguesheep.nl
Tue Aug 12 15:45:15 CEST 2008

No, the trunk folder is a SVN 'thing'. I just checkout and update from the trunk
directly into the commerce extension folder in my installation.
 From forge you can browse 'into' the folders to see the contents, this way you
can compare.
Do you know how to use SVN?

@tom: don't know if there's a nightly build. Would be nice.