[TYPO3-commerce] Attribute names with allArticles=0

Morten Olesen mo at idefa.dk
Tue Aug 5 14:49:52 CEST 2008

Hello Karsten,

As you can see I already posted a bit in that bug - I've been holding
off posting a diff due to waiting for the commerce developer meeting to
see if prehaps the bugs were fixed there - they werent, so I'm currently
migrating all our changes to the latest svn.

I'll post a diff of the relevant parts once I'm done with that.
/Morten