[TYPO3-commerce] Attribute names with allArticles=0

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Tue Aug 5 12:44:19 CEST 2008

Hi Morten.

Morten Olesen wrote:
> I currently have fixed ( only interesting for allarticles=0 mode ):

Sounds very nice, and I wonder how people used this for so long being so
broken - probably like me in allArticles=1 mode... :)

> The changes are all confined to the pi1 plugin and are in relative few
> lines - question is in which format do you prefer it? ( the changes are
> against svn 9320 which as of the time of this writing is the latest
> version )

Well, svn diff against trunk and the attaching that to a matching bug
report would be usual way. Just make sure to open an issue at
forge.typo3.org in the commerce project, now that the platform has been
switched...

Regards,
Karsten