[TYPO3-commerce] moved to forge

Morten Olesen mo at idefa.dk
Tue Aug 5 10:20:07 CEST 2008

Hello,

Welcome to the forge :)

there is a slight problem with volker's mailserver - the mail that the
forge send to it ( posing as the member applying ) when you apply for
memebership get's bounced back.

With the following text
__________________________________
This is the mail system at host mail.e-netconsulting.org.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered
to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your
own text from the attached returned message.

                    The mail system

<volker at e-netconsulting.com>: mail for e-netconsulting.com loops back to
myself

a minor nuisance but I thought you might like to know, I'd mail him
directly but if it's the mail server that has a problem..