[TYPO3-commerce] Extend or change article view (pi1)

Thomas Pöpl kontakt at tpoepl.net
Sat Aug 2 21:43:09 CEST 2008

Hello List,

I have a question. It is possible to re-arrange attributes in a
different view. For example i chose "color" and "size" as two
attributes a user can choose from within the frontend (p1 detail
view). Now, for each pair of color and size there is an input field
and a link to the basket generated.

Can I somehow influence the view here... maybe through a hook. I would
like to have a matrix style here, with "colors" on top row and "sizes"
on first col to choose from.

color | A | B | C | D
size  |
   10  |