[TYPO3-commerce] Multilanguage problem

vdvelde vdvelde at infodot.be
Fri Aug 1 12:15:09 CEST 2008

Hi Ingo,
Tanxs for the response...

I think this is basically what i did :
1.  create new category, fill in name ....
2. Presse save
3. change the language from default to ( in my case ) en.
4. Press save and the category disappared form the left tree
5. Assign the trans Orig value : to the category that needs to be
translated.
6. press save again, but this will not change any behaviour

So at this stage the category is gone and if I create a new sub category I
can not select it from the "Parent Category" list.

My version is 0.9.2, perhapse this has somthing to do with it ???

Is this normal behaviour or did i overview somthing very obvious???

Regardsn
TOm

news:mailman.1.1217497684.6264.typo3-project-commerce at lists.netfielders.de...