[TYPO3-commerce] Re: Mail prolems with danish letters æøå

Karsten webdesign.karsten at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 20:30:36 CEST 2008

Hi Tomas and others

I have tried the edit files in ext manager, but no luck.

Its funny, if the file format is in ansi, the subject, in the mail, is
displayed correct with the letter "å" (first line in the file) the rest
is wrong. But if the file format is UTF8 all letters like æøå is wrong.

I'm in trouble, HELP

Karsten