[TYPO3-commerce] Importing existing Products

altoplan - Marco Schwarz ms at altoplan.de
Wed Apr 23 15:40:35 CEST 2008

Hello list,
I would like to import about 1000 products of an existing shop-system into
commerce, if possible by csv-file or sql-statement. Is there any
documentation or tutorial existing that describes how to do that?

I know how to do in oscommerce, but commerce seems to be in a way  more
complex. I tried filling tx_commerce_products, tx_commerce_articles,
tx_commerce_products_categories_mm but nothing happens in the BE.

Thanx for help or any hints in advance
Marco

--

altoplan